AMAC have designed and manufactured chimney cameras here in the UK for the past 14 years. All our chimney cameras have a 2 year parts and labour warranty, are PAT tested and CE marked.
Benefits of Membership
Whether you are a novice looking for a new career or an experienced sweep, the Guild provide the training and support to help make your business a success.
We want every member to be as successful as possible. Membership services are constantly reviewed and developed to help you be the best you can. The Guild is run by experienced members who have a thorough understanding of the industry. More importantly, they all run successful sweeping businesses and understand how to support you in your business.
High Quality Training
- The most comprehensive training and on-site mentoring course in the UK.
- Ongoing education including CCTV, Historic and Thatch, and Refresher courses.
- Widely recognised as the best in the business, courses are devised and delivered by qualified experts.
Advertising & Promotion
- Free advertising on the high-ranking Guild websites.
- Regular social media posts to inform and help engage both your existing and future customers.
- Links to and from the Guild websites help elevates the ranking of your own site.
Keeping you informed
- Regular news updates to both our consumer and trade websites.
- Regular digital newsletter Sweep Stuff – news, views, competitions and more.
- Members area with easy-to-access information and guides to keep you well informed.
- We’ve got your back! – We help you to deal with difficult situations and complaints in a professional manner.
- Part of a nationally respected trade association and brand.
- Representing the UK chimney sweeping industry at an international level, via the European Federation.
- Back-up by our technical phone and online support. Got a problem? Not any more!
Be a part of it
- Regional meetings with opportunities to meet fellow members on a more local level. New members are very often surprised at the help they receive from other sweeps.
- Invaluable networking opportunities at Guild meetings, exhibitions and social events. The annual Trade Exhibition is not to be missed.
- Trade discounts for members through the Trade Partners Scheme.
Voice for the Industry
- The vision, political insight and financial muscle to address crucial industry issues, e.g. BurnRight campaign
- A committed and enthusiastic Board focused on member and consumer interests, working to improve the whole sweeping industry.