AMAC have designed and manufactured chimney cameras here in the UK for the past 14 years. All our chimney cameras have a 2 year parts and labour warranty, are PAT tested and CE marked.
Delivery & Returns
Postage costs are based on the total weight of the package and are shown during the checkout stage:
- Under 100g: £2.50
- 101g – 1kg: £4.50
- 1kg – 2kg: £6.50
- Over 2kg: £8.50
Shipping and Returns
Orders placed Monday to Friday by midday GMT will be dispatched the same day, All other orders will be dispatched the following working day including World Wide.
If you wish to cancel your order:
- you can notify us by email to before we have dispatched the goods to you or
- where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with the details below.
- You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
- Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required.
- The rights to return the goods to us as referred to in clause 2 will not apply in the following circumstances:
- in the event that the product has been used.
- to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you
Deliveries are sent out via Royal Mail or courier and will arrive within 5 working days of cleared funds.
The provisions do not affect your statutory rights.
The Guild of Master Sweeps does not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Ordering from us
As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered. Our acceptance of an order takes place when we change the order status to processing. We will send you a dispatch confirmation by email. When we dispatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
We may refuse to accept an order even after initial acceptance:
- where goods are not available
- where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment
- if there has been a pricing or product description error; or
- if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions.
Our displayed prices include VAT as this is displayed at checkout Where we charge separately for packing, carriage and insurance and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure above.