Guild AGM 2021
Please see agenda below the video screen.
• Welcome and acceptance of previous minutes.
Video presentations and report by
Gavin Cater, David Wooffindin, John Stone, Steven Howard and Lawson Wight:
• Financial report: Basic company financial information. Additional financial
information will be included the relevant sections below.
• Coronavirus – impact and response, including new admin system.
• Training reports. Courses run, course development. Refresher course.
• Website developments. Updates and stats on the findachimneysweep
consumer website. Update on the guildofmasterchimneysweep trade website.
• Marketing and Advertising report.
• Federation of British Chimney Sweeps.
• Meetings and groups – Defra, SEPA, BFCMA.
• The State of the Guild: Culture, Identity and Ambition – Future plans.
• Vote on special resolution.
• Thank – you’s and close.
More sessions and events
Session 1: Chimney Skills Training
This offers the professional sweep the opportunity to broaden their scope of work and gain further recognition (through a formal trade qualification) of the work they already carry out in their day to day working life, in what is at present an unregulated occupation.
Session 2: Thatch Advice Centre
The Thatch Advice Centre was established over 10 years ago by thatchers and home owners to give useful advice on thatched properties. It has grown into a respected resource which offers people free relevant, practical and up to date information so that they can make informed decisions on thatched properties.
Session 3: Dustcontrol UK Ltd
The finer points of a sweeps vacuum. Dustcontrol supplies a complete range of products and accessories for large and small companies in all types of industries.