Guild AGM Agenda
Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps Ltd. AGM 3.30pm Saturday 26th February
Stratford Suite, Chesford Grange Hotel, Kenilworth, Warwickshire. CV8 2LD
- Moment of reflection – departed colleagues.
- Welcome from the Chair and acceptance of previous minutes.
- Broad summary of ‘The State of the Guild’
- Financial Report: A detailed financial report will be circulated. Individual elements will be incorporated into relevant sections of the presentation. Including Training income and expenses, advertising, Guild officer renumerations, website, social media, subscription and admin, freelance services etc.
- Training report (David Wooffindin, Gavin Cater, John Stone).
- Summary of courses and course developments: Main course, Online Refresher, Testing / Inspection and Historic Property course.
- Future training plans – Accredited Short Duration Courses, Course Development, Training Manual as a Resource. National Occupational Standards (NOS) review of Chimney Professions.
- Website developments Lawson Wight
- co.uk: Record visitors, record engagement. Stats and what they mean to your business. Functionality updates, content, new gallery section. Site as a business resource. Future plans, Banner adverts
- Trade Site – guildofmasterchimneysweeps.co.uk: Visitors and engagement, Latest News pages, Business resource, Trade Partners upgrade, shop, Banner adverts
- Jez Brook (IT) – Importance of member profiles.
- Advertising report. Online, social media, websites. Expenses and results.
- Social Media report. Engagement, content, spending, results
- Meetings and groups: Defra, SEPA (Scotland) Federation of British Chimney Sweeps, BFCMA,
- Member services – opportunities and business development.
- Any other business
- Steven Howard: Address to meeting
- Election of Guild director (Chairperson)
- Thank you’s
- Election of honorary members