Guild Facebook – making the most
Do you use Facebook? Help us help you.
If so here are some things you can do which will benefit us all.
The Guild has two pages to mirror our two websites – one consumer and one for members / trade. In particular we can use the consumer page to drive more business to Guild members. The more followers and activity the better.
Please check through the following list and see what you can do to help us to help you.
- Please “like” both pages – findasweep UK and member / trade some of you have “liked” the posts but not the page
- Use “Review” in the menu to leave a rating / add a comment – this will help raise our profile
- We have created an “Event” on the members page for the upcoming 2018 Exhibition. Please help by registering your “Interest” (even if you’re not coming). Perhaps ask others to do the same.
- Go back through the history of the pages. You may find useful posts to share with your friends / followers
- If you have interesting or useful posts on your page which you think we can share, please let us know.
If you have any comments or suggestions get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org