Rodstation manufacture a wide range of Chimney sweeping and inspection equipment
How to Join
Whether you are a novice looking for a new career or an experienced sweep, the Guild provide the training and support to make your business a success.
Choose your level of experience below:
The Guild was founded over 25 years ago with training, standards and member co-operation at its heart. There are several organizations offering chimney sweep training. If you are serious about being a professional sweep you should look closely at what is offered and compare like for like. How will you choose?
We want every member’s business to be as successful as possible. There’s a lot for you to think about and good training is just the start. Our extensive membership benefits provide the tools and support you’ll need.
To get a flavour of what the Guild is all about take a look at some of our promotional work, please select your level of experience and download your Training Pack below.
All new members have the opportunity to opt in to the “pathway to NVQ qualification”.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
- The most comprehensive training and on-site mentoring course in the UK.
- Free advertising on the high-ranking Guild websites.
- Good training is just the start. Ongoing technical and business support keeps you on track.
- We’ve got your back! – We help you to deal with difficult situations and complaints in a professional manner.
- Part of a nationally respected trade association and brand.
- Become part of our vibrant nationwide community and get your voice heard
If you are already a professional sweep then we want to hear from you. The Guild sets high standards for membership so if you are already trained / qualified and experienced, then you’ll be most welcome.
What does the Guild offer an experienced sweep? Why join us?
The benefits of membership are extensive.
We can’t list all the good stuff here so please see the Experienced Sweeps Pack below for more details. Then forward us your Membership Application. We will assess your qualifications / experience etc. and discuss the next steps with you.
Take a close look if you need to, get your questions answered and take your time.
We look forward hearing from you soon.
- Ongoing education including CCTV, Historic and Thatch, and Refresher courses.
- Regular social media posts to inform and engage both your existing and future customers.
- Regional meetings with opportunities to meet fellow members on a more local level. New members are often surprised at the help they receive from other sweeps.
- Invaluable networking opportunities at Guild meetings, exhibitions and social events. The annual Trade Exhibition is not to be missed.
- Trade discounts for members through the Trade Partners Scheme.
- The vision, political insight and financial muscle to address crucial industry issues.