Guild Charity

Almost every death from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning is a needless and preventable tragedy. Of Course many people will survive CO poisoning but their lives can be altered for ever.

We can never really know the number of lives saved through the advice and actions of professional sweeps as they go about their work, but we do know it makes a big difference.

For the last seven years, proceeds from the famous Guild Charity Raffle have gone to Carbon Monoxide awareness and support charity CO Gas-Safety

Check out all the fantastic prizes and lucky winners from the 2019 raffle.

Early in 2019 the Guild published the first “CO Protocol – Actions and Guidelines for Sweeps”. It is now the industry standard document available to all. It covers what sweeps should and should not do if they suspect a CO incident.

The Guild Charity

A new record in 2019 – £1905.00.  Paul Overton (CO gas-safety) and Lawson Wight.

Share this

Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps

The latest Guild News right to your inbox

Sign up to receive regular updates from the Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps and have the Sweep Stuff magazine delivered straight to your inbox.

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.