The Guild of Master Chimney Sweeps
Powering Chimney Sweeping into the 21st Century

Guild Charity

Almost every death from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning is a needless and preventable tragedy. Of Course many people will survive CO poisoning but their lives can be altered for ever.

We can never really know the number of lives saved through the advice and actions of professional sweeps as they go about their work, but we do know it makes a big difference.
For the last seven years, proceeds from the famous Guild Charity Raffle have gone to Carbon Monoxide awareness and support charity CO Gas-Safety www.co-gassafety.co.uk

Check out all the fantastic prizes and lucky winners from the 2019 raffle

Early in 2019 the Guild published the first “CO Protocol – Actions and Guidelines for Sweeps”. It is now the industry standard document available to all. It covers what sweeps should and should not do if they suspect a CO incident.

A new record in 2019 – £1905.00.  Paul Overton (CO gas-safety) and Lawson Wight.

A new record in 2019 – £1905.00.  Paul Overton (CO gas-safety) and Lawson Wight.

Olivia Murray and David Wooffindin 2018

Stephanie Trotter and David Wooffindin 2017

Stephanie Trotter and David Wooffindin 2017

 

Sue Westwood and Daniel Hodgson 2016

Sue Westwood and Daniel Hodgson 2016

Stephanie Trotter and Daniel Hodgson 2015

 


SHARE THIS

What our members say…

Nick Rance

In 2013 I decided to enter the chimney sweeping industry and paid to train as a sweep. After a couple of days training in a classroom I was given a certificate, sold some dodgy tools and wished the best of luck in my new career. I discovered after a couple of years trading as an […]

Nick Rance (Rance and Broom Chimney sweeping)
Read More

Trade Partners